Are you interested in helping the foster youth of Dayton?
Christmas will soon be upon us, and the elves at CHOICES are already planning “The Most Wonderful Time of Year” for our kids and families. Each year we do a number of things, and we can only do this with your help.
The Dayton area has always been very generous to those in need, and especially the families of CHOICES. When it comes to helping, we believe there is something for everyone. Whether you can give $25 or $500 it all helps local people have a joyful holiday season.
Check out all the ways you can help kids in foster care and independent living, and our families receiving home-based services.
- Provide a new winter coat to an Independent Living Youth (contact us for sizes)
- Host a Giving Tree (We provide ornaments with youth name, age, and wish list item around $25)
- We can also match individuals up with a youth or multiple youth
- Provide side items for Thanksgiving and Christmas Meals
- Adopt a Family (we will provide needs of local families in our home-based program)
- Monetary Support, online gifts can be made by clicking here.
If you, your business, church or organization are interested in helping youth in need this Christmas season we would love to work with you. Please contact our Development Director, Ashley Pester at email@example.com or (513) 659-8202.
We know the Miami Valley is a giving community, we look forward to working with each of you this holiday season. Please remember 100% of your gift benefits local youth and families and is tax deductible.
Thank you for saying Yes to Our Kids!