The first step to become a licensed foster parent in Ohio is to complete 24hrs of pre-service training. We just need a short registration form completed and you can start with our next scheduled training! Click the link below to complete the registration form if you haven’t already sent one to our recruiter.
*If you have a significant other that lives with you, we will need a form for BOTH of you.
- Dates and times are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- Log onto training within 15 minutes of the start time.
- Have your camera turned on for the entire training.
- Mute your microphone.
- Absolutely NO driving while attending training.
- Be PRESENT.
- Complete Google Form evaluations promptly after each training to receive credit for class.
- You must stay logged on for the entire training.