Mental Health Case Manager
Join a dynamic team while serving a variety of clients in the community!
CHOICES Inc. is a tight-knit, strengths based organization that brings change to youth and families. CHOICES Inc. invests in each employee and recognizes the need for a work life balance. The In Home Mental Health Case Manager is part of the CHOICES Home Based Services team in Dayton Ohio. The In Home Mental Health Case Manager serves clients enrolled in CHOICES Independent Living and Foster Care Programs as well as clients in the community. The In Home Case Manager is responsible for providing mental health support services to clients, maintaining their own schedule and meeting productivity expectations.
Job Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to)
- Providing mental health support services such as Therapeutic Behavioral Support (TBS) and meeting productivity expectations of 21 hours per week
- Provide on-going contact with youth and/or family in accordance with services provided and as dictated by contract and developed service plan.
- Interact and act as a liaison between the school, family members, referring agency, and other involved agencies, in regards to appropriate services.
- Creating and maintaining a schedule that considers client availability
- Utilizing an Electronic Health Record for scheduling and session documentation
- Participating in agency and community meetings; collaborating with internal team members
- Provide Crisis Management on call 24/7/365
- Must meet requirements to be classified as a Qualified Mental Health Specialist which include
- Bachelors degree in social work or a related field.
- If bachelors degree is unrelated 1 year experience providing mental health services is required
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable transportation required
- Local travel required
- Amazing benefits such as generous HSA contribution, vacation time, 90% insurance premiums paid by agency, sick leave, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible work environment and work hours
- Paid birthday holiday
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional play days to foster team building (you get paid to have FUN!)
- Engaging and diverse training opportunities
- We like to eat! –food trucks, surprise office treats, carry ins
- The opportunity to Really Make a Difference in the Lives of Youth
To apply please send your resume to Jessica Michels at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail to 1785 Big Hill Rd, Dayton, OH 45439 or fax to (937) 264-0095.
Mission: CHOICES Inc. brings change to youth and families by providing personalized services and building safe environments.
Core Values: Compassion – Trust – Commitment – Teamwork – Innovation