In-Home Mental Health Therapist
Join a dynamic team while serving a variety of clients in the community!
CHOICES Inc. is a tight-knit, strengths based organization that brings change to youth and families. CHOICES Inc. invests in each employee and recognizes the need for a work life balance. The In Home Therapist is part of the CHOICES Home Based Services team in Dayton Ohio. The In Home Therapist serves clients enrolled in CHOICES Independent Living and Foster Care Programs as well as clients in the community. The In Home Therapist is responsible for completing mental health assessments, maintaining their own schedule and meeting productivity expectations.
Job Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to)
- Responsible for utilizing clinically appropriate skills and evidence based approaches to meet client needs
- Providing Individual Counseling and meeting productivity expectations of 21 hours per week
- Creating and maintaining a schedule that considers client availability
- Completing and updating mental health assessments and treatment plans
- Utilizing an Electronic Health Record for scheduling and session documentation
- Participating in agency and community meetings; collaborating with internal team members
- Provide Crisis Management on call 24/7/365
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Accepted
- Mental Health Counseling minimum 1 year experience required
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) required
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable transportation required
- Local travel required
- Amazing benefits such as generous HSA contribution, vacation time, 90% insurance premiums paid by agency, sick leave, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible work environment and work hours
- Paid birthday holiday
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional play days to foster team building (you get paid to have FUN!)
- Engaging and diverse training opportunities
- We like to eat! –food trucks, surprise office treats, carry ins
- The opportunity to Really Make a Difference in the Lives of Youth
To apply please send your resume to Jessica Michels at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail to 1785 Big Hill Rd, Dayton, OH 45439 or fax to (937) 264-0095.
Mission: CHOICES Inc. brings change to youth and families by providing personalized services and building safe environments.
Core Values: Compassion – Trust – Commitment – Teamwork – Innovation