CHOICES and UMCH Family Services Merger
CHOICES and UMCH Family Services are merging to provide mental health, foster care, adoption and support programming to children and families across Southwest and Central Ohio. Together we will advance our shared mission.
This merger will allow both agencies to build on our strengths, increase efficiencies, expand our reach and impact and provide us with new opportunities. Through building on our strengths we will amplify awareness of our shared mission and the impact of our collective efforts.
- We will focus on living our shared values, while celebrating the unique strengths of each organization.
- We will work to streamline efforts and evaluate processes to gain efficiencies.
- We will be able to utilize our combined resources to most efficiently serve our children, families, employees and partners.
- We plan to extend the positive influence and impact or our organizations in the community as well as increase the number of children and families our organizations are able to impact.
- We will be broadening our targeted service area to encompass Central & Southwest/Southwest & Central Ohio while continuing to serve our entire state.
As we move forward we will discover and uncover opportunities to fund new programs and expand current service offerings.
What does this mean for me, as a donor?
In this new partnership, your donation will go even further. Your donation will continue to support the respective organization you are affiliated with. We are grateful for your continued support and for sharing our vision of reaching as many children as possible and creating strong communities and families.